We listed up the frequent questions from users about facilities, service, cost and so.
This is the answer for them. If there is not your question in the list, please feel free to ask us directly.
- What time can I check-in/out?
- You could check in from 3pm to 8pm, which the main reception is open. If you arrive here in the morning, the room cleaning and preparation might not be done. Even in that case, you could drop off your stuff here.
The check-out must be completed by 11am.
There is no luggage storage service after check-out.
- Are there any car parking areas?
- We are sorry that we do not have any dedicated parking lot. However, some coin-operated parking is located around our hostel. You are able to use them. (It costs roughly 2000yen/ night)
- Can babies stay together?
- Yes, they can. If you do not need a futon for your child, they could stay as *the child fee. *0-5 years old: 500yen/night, Over 6 years old: 1000yen/night
- What’s the closest transportation?
- Subway Gojo station (Karasuma Line): 5 minutes on foot
JR Kyoto station: 15 minutes on foot
Bus stop (Nishi-no-touin Rokujo): 1minute on foot
- What amenities do I get?
- A face towel, bath towel and Yukata are prepared for each of you. We put shampoo and body soap if the room is with bathroom.
- Do you have a public bath?
- We do not own large bath, though one public bath is 1 minute away from our hostel. In addition, we offer private open-air bath for our guests (additional fee), so please ask us if you are into it.
- Can I try Tea ceremony here?
- Yes, you can. If you fancy it, please let us know in advance.
- Do you offer breakfast/dinner?
- We do not offer dinner, but do breakfast (additional fee). If you need it, please order it when you check in.
- Can I try Kimono there?
- Yes, you can. You are able to wear Kimonos as your experience (additional fee). If you are curious about the price or details, please feel free to ask us.
- Is there internet access?
- There are some shared-computers so that you can use it as you like. (It charges you 100yen/40 minutes) Wifi is for free to use.
- Do you accept credit cards?
- We accept VISA or MASTER card, but we humbly prefer to get paid by cash if you could afford it.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Based on our cancellation policy, a cancellation fee occurs from 5 days before your arrival. Please contact us as soon as you can if you need to cancel your reservation.